Jan 2, 2007

Lucky lucky spoilt me :)



Here are some of my gifts from Christmas - Lloyd and I shared a few others too....I was very lucky and adore my gifts.....the kitchen aid mixer is so so beautiful and soooo easy to use and probably the worst thing EVER that Lloyd could have bought me because all I do now is bake and mix up cream and things - late last night Lloyd craved mashed potato so we boiled the potatoes and then put them in the food mixer with butter, garlic, milk salt and pepper and blended until gorgeously creamy! It was incredible!!! But OMG I am going to get HUGE from having this mixer because I just want to bake and bake and bake - yesterday I made the chocolate cocnut cupcakes from Greys Anatomy mmmmmmmmand then blended up some vanilla frosting for the top mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Related Posts with Thumbnails