Mar 14, 2007

dreams.....

Well last nights dream got me thinking......and I have had several weird dreams this week......Sundays dream was about penguins......Lloyd and I were walking by the sea which was by Lakeland Ridge in Sherwood Park...and there was a lady there walking her pocket penguin - I recognised her so I said hello and told her I remembered her from a couple of years ago and was pleased to see how her penguin had grown....she picked her penguin up and popped it back in its pod which was like a cocoa pod.....she then zipped it up in a little jacket pod too to keep it warm....I said I thought a penguin was an unusual pet and she seemed surprised by that and said everyone has them now and sure enough as we walked along the boardwalk, we saw lots of people walking their penguins and letting them swim in the water........and they all had little pods for them...

I tell Lloyd about my dreams and he always looks stunned that I have such strange dreams...I always have done though....right from childhood...I remember a dream when I was very young.....Uri Geller came to stay at my house, but instead of bending spoons he could change the shape of his head - he could change it to look like the stump you get when you pull a Barbie dolls head off.....

One night a few years ago I dreamed that I was walking along a hill/ ridge and looking down into a misty valley and there was a rainbow over a pretty country cottage....I took a picture of it with my baked potato and when I sliced the potato in half the picture was in the flesh of the potato.

I always dream in colour. I can still see the muted violets and other colours of the rainbow and the green of the fields...and the pocket penguins pod was red!

Another dream which I know I have posted about before was the squirrels..they were running all over our house in West Coker...hundreds of them and we didn't know how to get rid of them so we fed them bubblegum...they started blowing up into big balls with little arms and legs sticking out....like the girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who turns into a blueberry.....then all of a sudden these squirrels started to burst and they were filled with blood and the house started flooding so we opened the front door and the blood poured out and down the lane like a river.....
I've read a few dream books to see what my dreams mean but I can never find out...those books only seem to cover things like running through the streets naked or dreaming your teeth are falling out.....they don't cover pocket penguins or exploding squirrels............
Related Posts with Thumbnails