Mar 14, 2007

Creativity......

When I scrapbook I just 'do it'..............I can get a page done in 20 minutes and although they aren't like you get in magazines, I feel pleased that they are nice enough and a few more pictures are safely in the albums.....

But now I am taking part in this Iron Chef Contest....it changes things. I have to plan...I have to design...I have to draw sketches of layouts and ideas.....and so this morning I have been sketching and planning and designing and thinking and pacing and experimenting.....and I think I'm almost there....I have my layout all planned out and a shopping list for supplies to get tonight.....ribbon, ribbon and MORE ribbon :)

I think I have my card planned out.....I know the style I wnat anyway.......just need to try it out and experiment with it a little before I am done.......so that just leaves my altered item.....

I think that I want to alter the jar that Christie gave me...the one that my bath salts came in...I only have about a third of the jar left (I have a LOT of baths! Two a day if I'm lucky!) so I will put that in another jar I think and alter the bath salts jar.....

Apart from the jar I also have a box I'd quite like to alter....but maybe not for this contest.......

I'm enjoying all of this planning...I think it will definitely help with other challenges and creativity.....in the future.....

It reminds me of the design boards lloyd and I create for things like our bathroom reno.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails