Jun 16, 2007

Kathy's question.....

What is your favorite book and why?


I have to be able to pick more than one ok????? ;)

So I will pick one for each genre.....or each of my moods :)

Mitch Albom's 'Tuesdays With Morrie'.......a wonderful tale of the days Mitch spent with his old tutor who was dying.....full of wonderful advice about life.......its a book that really effects you! All of Alboms books will leave a lasting effect on you. I introduced my Nephew to them all recently...he read them all within days.

'Runners Worlds complete book of Running for Women' a new favourite....and my Runners Bible as it is full of advice and tips.....

Jane Green 'Jemima J' - chick lit at its best!

Lori Lansens 'The Girls' - a breathtaking novel about two sisters joined at the head.......they are about to turn thirty and know they don't have long to live....so they take turns to right their autobiography. The writing is so amazing that you forget frequently that this is a novel! It just seems so real.

Sara Ban Breathnach - Simple Abundance.....the way I try to live!

Crosby - Gifts From my Front Porch.

I could go on and on.....I love books. I love to read.
Related Posts with Thumbnails