Jun 16, 2007

Saturday stuff...

What have you all been up to today?

I got up and drove over to get Laurie from his birthday sleepover.....Chris came with and then the three of us headed to the mall...the boys needed new runners and Laurie needed a few bits of clothing too.....there isn't much choice at SP mall but he did ok...we hda lunch at the mall before heading home....I got a bowl of salad from Mr Sub....lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, black olives, green pepper, turkey and a sprinkling of cheese.....it was really tasty but the lady that served me could NOT believe that I didn't want dressing on it! I rarely have dressing on my salad...at home I will sometimes have a little Thai red chilli sauce but more often than not I won't bother.....to me there is enough flavour in salad to not need to smother it in oil.

We ran into safeway for a few things - including the All Bran and Dried Apricots that my Mom asked me to get for when she arrives...we'll go shopping properly once she is here, but we have the two most important things for when she first arrives :)

We drove home and found Lloyd still hard at work on the climbing frame!

I caught up with some blogging then went out for my run which ended up being a cycle ride in the rain.......(you can read all about that on my other blog 'Running To Mickey'if you want....)

I came back from my cycle ride and made a cup of tea which we drank sat in the back of my truck over by the climbing frame - and had some cookies with it....crumbled some up for the chickens who were quick to notice we had FOOD!!!

After that I came in and had a bath....then Lloyd came in with Sam and Sam decided he wanted to actually get IN the bath with me...so bang goes my quiet relaxing bath lol!

Now dinner is in the oven...or at least the chicken is...we're having pita bread stuffed with chicken and salad....

After that I THINK we are planning on watching 'You, Me and Dupree'.......

The boys seem very tired and grouchy......so I am hoping they decide to go to bed early - otherwise they might get SENT to bed early ;) often they will just choose to thankfully!

I'm glad its rained a little today because I can't be bothered to water my vegetable garden!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails