Jun 16, 2007

Susans crazy question!!!!!

If you count every single book and magazine in your house, including the kids' books, how many do you have??



Are you serious???? You really want me to count them all???? You crazy hormonal woman you!!!!! ;)

Just in the house? Because we have boxes of magazines in the workshop and boxes of books in there too.......the basement has several boxes too and the cupboards down there have some in too.....my closet has a box of magazines...the cupboard in the bathroom is full of them.....my drawers have some in...all the childrens bedrooms have books and magazines.......so um I don't think I can count all of those....BUT I will count the books on the shelves on the main floor (but please remember Carmel (Born2Buy) has a sack full of my books too which I keep meaning to go and pick up from her....

Ok let me count.......

212 books in this room....and two binders filled with homeschooling magazines......haven't looked in the drawers though...thats the book cases...

194 in the family room/ sitting room plus a big basket filled with magazines..

There are 4 books beside my bed...Lloyd probably has some in the drawers beside his bed...I also have several magazines in the drawers by my bed.....the kids have lots of books (the ones counted above are all mine - and about 6 of Lloyds)

I don't have as many as JQ!! Sadly I gave away many of my books befroe I left the UK....something I have regretted ever since!
Related Posts with Thumbnails