Jun 16, 2007

Louise's question....

A few months a go you were developing your photography into a business taking family photos etc....I probably missed a post but are you still doing this or did you decide to go down a different route?


Yep you missed some posts (how dare you!!!!! lol)

I really didn't enjoy the photography stuff......once it was work it just wasn't fun any more...and I was pretty crap at it most of the time......it just wasn't the kind of photography I really love to take.....I did meet some lovely people though (and one I NEVER want to meet again!!!!)

I still get asked to take pictures though......I had someone email me this last week asking if I'd take her family pictures because she liked them last year.....

I like scenic pictures....taking pictures of nature...flowers......but I like taking them to blog....for fun.......I just lost interest in doing anything else......I don't have the patience for portraits and weddings etc.......I am a very unsociable person really :) Can't you tell that by my blog?????? I have very few people I choose to spend time with.......I like my own time and I like being with my family.....there are few exceptions ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails