Jan 24, 2008

Ask me a question - Rhonda..

So my first question was asked by Rhonda:

Where were you born and how many places have you lived?

I was born in Yeovil Maternity Hospital, Yeovil, Somerset, England. Its a big market town in the South West of England.

I grew up in the village of West Coker - just outside of Yeovil. I lived there until I was about 13 when my parents FORCED me to move away from Lloyd and my friend Natasha and we moved about 2 miles away to the village of East Coker :) My parents still live there in the same house.

When I was 17 I moved to Epsom, Surrey to train as a psychiatric nurse. Epsom is just outside of London. I lived in a mental hospital there for two years. My first husband and I then rented a flat in Epsom up near the race course.

When I was 21 and expecting Christopher, we moved to Blackburn, lancashire, in the North West of England. We rented one house for a few weeks but it was just horrible, so we moved to another one and lived there until the day Chris was born! He was born and then Nigel raced home to move house THAT DAY!.

We lived in that house for 4 years and then moved to the village of Bramhall near Stockport in Cheshire (near Manchester/ Coronation St land lol). We lived in Bramhall for about four years in a total of 3 houses.

In 2001 I moved to Edinburgh to stay with Lloyd. We lived in the most gorgeous apartment - a converted brewery!!! Right near the city centre of Edinburgh...it was called Roseburn Maltings and I loved it there! We stayed there fort several months while we had a house built. We then moved to our new house in Murieston - a small village near Livingston which is halfway between Edinburgh and Glasgow. Lynne still lives close to there!

I really really loved Scotland.

In 2002 we moved to Edmonton. We lived in the Edmonton House Suite Hotel (now the Coastal hotel or something) downtown for six weeks. Then we found a bungalow in Glen Allen to rent for a year and during that time we had our house in Clarkdale Meadows built. October 2003 we moved to that house. I hated living there HATED it :( and we spent every weekend looking for an acreage. We finally found this one in July 2005 and moved in in October 2005.

So this is my 15th home - not including the hotel.

PHEW.......lol! Bet you wish you'd never asked ;)

Ok who's next to ask me something??????
Related Posts with Thumbnails