Jan 24, 2008

The day so far...

My day so far:

We went to breakfast and met Val - we were late because Sam was a sleepyhead and still snoring at 9:30am so I had to wake him up! It seemed like forever since we did breakfast so it was good to catch up with Val - see her little guy again and see Grace...

Sad news - Grace leaves next week for a month in Hong Kong! We will really miss her - she is so wonderful. She is going back for the Chinese New Year and to see her elderly parents. As we were leaving she gav Abby a big 2 litre bottle of 7 Up!!!!!! OMG - and Sam had endless suckers and kitkats! She spoils them and they love it - and so do Val and I because it just makes breakfast soooo much easier!

Anyway Grace will be leaving us for a month - so next week we think we will head to Ikea for breakfast instead :)

After breakfast we ran into Canadian Tire for a few things and then drove to see our new house (ie the one we're going to win in the summer....) and then we drove home.

Sam pooped in his underwear (how lovely) so he is now in the bath being supervised by Laurie. Laurie stayed home today and came to breakfast with us lol.....Grace was surprised to hear I have 5 children! Lol!

She was also surprised we have a pet pig :) I asked her to box up all the leftovers for Charlie-barley.

Now I am off to watch Sam in the bath while I read my book...this book is soooooo good - I LOVE Gail Anderson Dargatz...I get lost in her novels and I love that this one is based around Edmonton!

I've thrown some laundry in the machine...thrown the cats outside for some exercise....make the most of it while it isn't too cold. Not thought about dinner yet...have several emails to reply to....hope to get tot hat later - and I STILL haven't finished the birthday party invites sigh.....

Tomorrow I think I'm going to head to Lets Play for a while.....Val - wnat to come with your little guy? Anyone else want to come with us? Otherwise I plan to let the kids run around like headless chickens while I read my book over coffee - yes I'm going to be one of those awful Mothers who doesn't follow their child constantly. It's a week day - should be empty anyway ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails