Jan 24, 2008

links about Paul...

transpont.blogspot.com/2008/01/remembering-paul-hendrich.html


hutnyk.blogspot.com/2008/01/paul-hendrich.html


www.bignewsday.com/story.asp?code=XT2345871O&news=lorry_driver_held_after_cyclist_hit_in_fatal_collision

And Pauls Friends Reunited page:

After much consideration I don't suppose it could hurt to let you know what I'm up to...

I have been trying to work in every possible sphere since I was was released...I have variously been A'level tutor, Chef(Mexican is my thing), civil servant, record label fumbler (flycasual), English teacher in Japan, Sub editor (if you read Hello-that's my handy work), lighting designer and VJ. I currently have a few bees in my bonnet about the treatment of asylum seekers and so do volunteer work (with the view to making some short films) in Lambeth, where I live with my lovely new wife Sasha (yes, we're all hitting 30 so it's either kids, houses or marriage).

I'm contactable as my alter ego, , at both or . Please feel free to drop me a line if this babble hasn't scared you off!

P.S Where is Graham Holland? - Preston folk let me know!

Paul hasn't written anything about "What I'm doing now". Why don't you send a free "Comment on this page" to give them a prod!
Related Posts with Thumbnails