Jan 24, 2008

The day continues...

So the school didn't phone and I waited for the bus but it didn't stop - so I drove to the school and Susie was in the sports hall watching Chris playing basketball.

Now we are home and the weekend plans are being made.

Chris leaves tomorrow for Vegreville where he is taking part ina basketball tournament. He will be back late tomorrow night and is there again on Saturday.

Susie will go to her friends house on the bus after school tomorrow and is sleeping over there and will be going to a hockey match at Rexall Place on Saturday night.....then they will drop her home after the match as they have to drive past our place.

So now Laurie is hoping the twins call and invite him over for a sleepover like they often do...that leaves just Lloyd and I with Abby and Sam for Saturday! a teeny tiny family of four! Weird!

Susie was invited to sleepover on Saturday night but she didn't want to miss being here when I wake up on my birthday :) Sweetheart!

Lloyd is on his way home. I have a headache. I have to think about something for dinner.

After my fun and quiet morning, the afternoon kind of went crazy. After dinner I plan to soak in the bath for a while with my fabby book. But all I can think about is Paul and his family :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails