Mar 20, 2011

I restored my soul......





I took part in a 6+ week art therapy class called 'Soul Restoration, that I am continuing to work through.
Some of the work we had to do was extremely emotional and exhausting.  Intensive therapy of the best kind, that worked in a very unexpected way.  While I expected to be working through feelings about one thing, it turned out to be about something else entirely.
  This class has changed me and changed my life in many ways, as well as bringing many MANY amazing new friends in to my life.  There are times when life gets too busy for me to focus on the work that I've done and I know I need to take a day or two and spend time with it again....but I know if I need them there is always one of these special women there to give me the perfect advice or shoulder to lean on.  They just seem to know what I need to hear.....we have all been through so much....are going through so much...but we know we can open up to each other in total confidence. 

It's a good feeling :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails