Mar 20, 2011

One of my new most favourite things to do.....




....is sit in a coffee shop, preferably in a corner or at a window table.....and journal while I drink my London Fog....I carry a little wallet in bag that has a Moleskine journal, some markers and my scissors and glue.  Sadly I forgot I had my scissors with me when I went to court a few weeks ago downtown, and security took them from me on my way in to the courthouse :(  sniff sniff :(  My good Stampin Up snippets!!  They wouldn't give them back to me afterwards either :(  
Life as a single Mom can be stressful, going through a divorce can be stressful, so I have found ways that are easy to switch off from the stress of life that are healthy and make me feel good without costing the earth.  One of these is my journaling over coffee :)  A couple of hours by myself, writing, listening, thinking......and all is good with my world :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails