Mar 20, 2011

A little Summer in Winter...




Another thing I've been enjoying lately to help me relax and survive the VERY long winter here, is heading to the tanning salon!!  I got a fab coupon book from my friend Samantha back in the Fall.  It's full of the most amazing deals for all kinds of businesses in our local area.  Restaurants, oil changes, bowling, facials....cupcakes, fitness...

Some of the coupons were for a local tanning salon, so I decided to make the most of them.  Luckily when you get the package for tanning, it also includes free use of their infra-red sauna.  This sauna is a three person dry heat sauna that is sooooo wonderful!!  You book it for an hour at a time and its best really for a maximum of two people.  I've taken Susannah with me and I've also taken Abigail with me.  Susie LOVED it :)  

I have really enjoyed the tanning and it's helped my skin and also helped me cope with the long dark winter months - it's a little bit of sunshine and summer in the midst of the bleak winter.  I have a golden glow now that I just love!!  The 12 minutes of peace I get in the beds or in the stand up is just bliss - like being on a tropical beach in the summer breeze!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails