Jan 18, 2007

Living the dream!!

I remember in that list the other week of things you have done....one of the things mentioned was...have you ever felt that you were living the dream?

So that is my question for today...have YOU ever felt you were living the dream? (Whatever 'the dream' is for you.....

I have....I really have....for me it was last summer......the whole summer long....it was just a time when I felt YES! This is it...this is my idea of perfection...it was sheer bliss...

Everything from the flowers and the hummingbirds, the long long summer because the children were homeschooled, the fun in the pool, the thrill of riding the quadbikes, all the datenights with Lloyd.....summer evenings on the porch, fun at the splashpark......everything was wonderful...weather-wise, emotionally, physically, financially, spiritually........it was a great summer and I just felt we had made it...our dream home, our dream family, dream weather, dream health, dream summer!

I remember riding through our woods on the quad, watching Lloyd riding in front of me...seeing the children playing together up on the hill by our house with the dogs.......and I knew we were there......

I hope everyone has felt that at least once - or that that feeling reaches everyone at some point in the near future.

It doesn't mean you have everything materially or there is nothing to aim for in the future...it doesn't mean life is PERFECT......but you know it when you feel it - that feeling that everything is how it is meant to be....
Related Posts with Thumbnails