Jan 18, 2007

Tagged by Samantha

My friend Sam tagged me with this via email but I thought I'd post it here too :)

1. What is your occupation?
photographer (lol kind of)

2. What color is your underwear?
white

3. What are you listening to right now?
children playing

4. What was the last thing you ate?
marmite on toast

5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
blue

6. How is the weather right now?
too bl**dy cold and too much snow!

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Moms answering machine.

8. What do you do in your spare time?
quad bikes, scrapbooking, reading, hiking, photography. BLOGGING!!!!

9. Favorite drink?
Seamoss

10. Favorite sport to watch?
ice skating or skidooing

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
yes

12. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
neither

13. Pets?
2 golden retrievers,2 rabbits, 27 chickens, a cat and a pot bellied pig.

14. Favorite month?
July

15. What is your favorite day of the year?
my birthday - its all about me :)

16. What do you do to vent anger?
yell and then soak in the bath for a couple of hours until I calm down.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Amanda Jane doll

18. Fall or spring?
spring - its full of hope

19. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

20. Cherry or blueberry?
neither - yuck.

21. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
They'll respond on their blogs - because I'll blog this :)


22. Who is most likely to respond?
not sure...

23. Who is least likely to respond
not sure

24. Living arrangements?
cape cod style house on 16 acres with my Hubby and 5 children


25. When was the last time you cried?
Last week

26. What is on the floor of your closet?
boxes of 'stuff'

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest
Louise in Yeovil - I knew her at school....she'll read it on my blog!

28. What did you do last night?
It was date night - we have date night every Wednesday so we went out for dinner and then went shopping for clothes for our holiday.

29. Who inspires you?
Lloyd, my husband.

30. Favorite smell?
Oscar for men - on Lloyd!

31. What are you afraid of?
not growing old

32. Do you like plain, cheese, or spicy burgers?
I am not keen on any burgers

33. Favorite car?
VW beetle convertible - old style.

34. Favorite dog-breed?
golden retrievers - which is why I have 2 from www.sidekickgoldens.com

35. Number of keys on your key ring?
2

36. How many years at your current job?
a few months

37. Favorite day of the week?
the weekends - because Lloyds home!

38. How many provinces have you lived in?
One but moved here from the UK

39. How many cities have you lived in?
Yeovil, Epsom, Blackburn, Stockport, Edinburgh, Livingston, Sherwood Park,

40. Favorite city?
Edinburgh

41. Favorite noise?
hearing Lloyds car coming up the driveway when he gets home from work :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails