Jan 18, 2007

plans change again....

I work best with a deadline....I am a hopeless procrastinator normally but if I have a deadline that is getting close I can actually get stuff done....so today I have registered the children officially at the school, organized bussing, phoned the neighbours and left contact numbers......sorted my volunteer work out for when I return.....got all the laundry done and sorted all the clothes to take with us.....

Christie can't make it this afternoon so I will pop to her house over the weekend....

I need to call Theresa and confirm for tomorrow.....need to go to the bank with the rolled coins...need to get shoes and jeans for the boys,.......need to get jeans for me.....

so much to do and such little time.....

I am so excited about Monday now......we leave very early and Lloyd has made it very easy for us - we are having valet parking so we just dump the car at the terminal which is so so easy rather than parking and having to then get a shuttle to the terminal.......then we are dropping our coats at the coat check. That means we don't have to lug winter coats with us to Florida......and they will be there for when we get back! And when we get back the valet parking will just go get our car for us and bring it to the door :)

Can you tell I'm excited????
Related Posts with Thumbnails