Feb 4, 2007

10 questions answered........

I saw this on Cori's blog and thought it was good :)

) What's under your bed right now? My bed goes to the floor...so only room for a penny or two and maybe some dust ;)

2) What size shoe do you wear? 7

3) What's the last restaurant you ate at? Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney, Orlando....unless you count the bakery on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom....


4) How many siblings do you have? two sisters...one is 41 and the other is 39........I am soooooo YOUNG in comparison lol! I always wanted a big brother......I would dream that an unknown older brother would show up at school and come rescue me lol! I pictured him to be like the blonde guy from the comedy show in the UK 'Bread'...Peter someone?????

5) What side of the bed do you sleep on? on the left as you look at the bed...the right as you sleep in it.....

6) Who taught you to drive, and in what kind of car? BSM...British School of Motoring.......the first instructor I had made a pass at me and tried to slide his hand up my leg........YUCK he was old and a perve (the panty stealing kind Christie lol!) then I wanted a female instructor but none were available so the school recommended this guy who they said was lovely - they told me to try one lesson and see how comfortable I felt....well he was sooooo nice...just like Mr Bean and I passed the first time I took my test...I had been so nervous and I think he was so sure I would fail because of nerves too...when I got back and told him I had passed he was just sooooo thrilled!!! I gave him a big box of Roses chocolates as a thank you and the next day he put a congratlations card through my door with a message saying that seeing me pass was so great because I was his last client - he was moving on to another career and me passing was just a great way to end his job!

7) If you could have a different career, what would it be? I love being a stay at home Mom........I love not having to get up and go out to work.....this 'job' suits me fine :)

8) What color looks best on you? brown

9) What's your favorite board game? Boggle - not quite a 'board' game but I LOVE it and am VERY good at it :)


10) How tall are you? 4' 11 3/4 "
Related Posts with Thumbnails