Feb 4, 2007

luggage

We took 3 fairly empty suitcases with us to Florida....summer clothes don't take up much space and that even included a big pack of diapers! We knew we would have to buy at least one case to bring souvenirs home with us, but we ended up having to buy 2 new cases to come home with! And we had to pay $25 extra at the airport because one of them weighed too much! If you plan to go to Disney any time soon pack lightly and be prepared to bring more cases home with you than you went with :) everything is so cheap down there and its easy to get carried away......

My favourite things that I bought.....my two snowglobes from Disney and Sea World, and my Disney World 2007 Scrapbook Album kit........and of course the pearl that Lloyd bought for me for my birthday :)

Susie loves her Stitch backpack......Laurie loves his stitch sweater, Sam loves the cuddly dolphin a lady gave him at Sea World and Abby loves her Ariel dress......Chris bought himself a dolphin ornament at Sea World.....

Lloyd bought himself a Disney baseball cap which he has worn all day today - even to Staples!!!! Thats really weird because he NEVER wears baseball caps and is sooooo NOT a baseball cap kind of guy lol......but he does look cute in it ;)

What did I not bring back with me from Florida? 6lbs!!!! I lost 6lbs which is amazing as we ate so much good food down there....it must be all that walking I guess :)

I can't wait to scrapbook our holiday.....next weekend I am off to the scrapbook store to stock up on Disney and Florida embellishments :) I have to order some of our photopass pictures from Disney (as you walk around Disney they have photographers who take pictures of you all and then they swipe your photopass.....you then have three weeks to look at them online and order any you want......its really nice as it means you get pictures of ALL of you........by things like the castle and Epcot etc etc........and they are by all the characters too.......Universal doesn't do that - they have photographers but you have to buy the pictures then and there.....we didn't buy any there but I like that you can share the pics on the Disney site...when I find my photopasses I will add the links here for you to see - family back home you can order the ones you want too........but they will only be there for another week or so......

Well dinner is almost ready so I should go and get ready...it smells so good Lloyd!
Related Posts with Thumbnails