Feb 4, 2007

Wedding cake



Christie had emailed me on holiday and asked me what my favourite colour was...well it's turquoise...and I wondered why she had asked...when I got home I realised! On the table was a wedding cake iced in the most gorgeous truquoise icing and decorated so delicately! I didn't see it until this morning as I was in bed all day yesterday.....but its gorgeous and was a delicious chocolatey cake inside....it originally ahd a hummingbird on the top but I think Abigail (or someone) helped themselves to the hummingbird from the top! So I put the Mickey and Minnie Bride and Groom that I bought on holiday on the top instead......

The cake was gorgeous Christie - thank you so much (and Dawn for making it!) I was so happy to have a real wedding cake!
Related Posts with Thumbnails