Feb 4, 2007

Six weird things about me.....

Heather from 'My Eclectic Blog' tagged me a while back.....I have to think of six things that are weird about me..........well I've read Heathers and Debbies and Daisy's...but to be honest I don't find many of the weird things weird lol! Maybe because I do some of those things so they are normal to me ;)

So I have thought and thought of weird things I do or can do.....and I've asked Lloyd too and I'm not sure I can think of 6 weird things but I will think of six 'things' lol!

1. I walk on tiptoe on all hard surfaces...automatically....my heels just lift up as soon as I go from carpet to hard floor.......Lloyd and his family were the first people to ever notice......

2. I suck my thumb while driving but automatically take it out of my mouth when I am at traffic lights........

3. I can't eat chocolate thats been refrigerated...but I CAN eat it if its been frozen!

4. I avoid the telephone as much as is humanly possible.....if I have ever phoned you then you are a privileged one ;)

5. I keep a stash of candy in my underwear drawer...atm there is a big bag of Cadbury's mini eggs in there....half empty ;) Lloyd keeps using them as bribes for Sam - despite me telling him to leave them alone ;) Normally its a bag of marshmallow bananas......I have a few a day...when I remember they are there :) sometimes it still surprises me to open my knicker drawer and find candy hidden there! It can cheer me up :)

6. My house is over-run with spiral notebooks and yet every time I see a new one I am tempted to buy it.......What can I say? I just LOVE spiral bound notebooks. And nice pens......


Oh and Debbie added an extra one so I will too (lol!)

7. I just spent two weeks at Disney World and I can't stand Mickey and Minnie Mouse!

Oh and I can pop a ping pong ball out of a certain orifice (lol) but I'm not sure I should post about that here lol!!!!!


I will think of people to tag over the next few days....going upstairs to bath Sammy with Lloyd now! Goodnight!
Related Posts with Thumbnails