Feb 4, 2007

Our welcome home.....




We arrived home to some wonderful surprises....Christie and her children had decorated our home with a lovely welcome home banner and lots of treats for Lloyd and I for being newly married! There was even a wedding cake on the dining table and the front door was decorated in little jelly hearts and words......and my knicker drawer had a label on it saying 'open with caution' and inside were lots of 'adult' treats for Lloyd and I (if you know what I mean lol!)

And then Susie ran in to say she had found a gift on her bed from Christie too!!!

Christie THANK YOU sooooooooooo much for looking after the house and Charlie and the chickens for so long...I am so so grateful...I relaxed totally on holiday knowing my home and the animals were all looked after.......and the gifts and surprises just made coming home even more special - thank you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails