Feb 4, 2007

Lloyd!!!

I know you will be busy this week at work catching up and everything and you may not read this for a while, but I just want to thank you for working so hard to give us such an amazing holiday! It was so exciting planning it and it went so fast......but it was such a WONDERFUL holiday and we have created so many amazing memories for our family!

It really was wonderful...just us....just our family...the seven of us together........and that made it just so special.....thank you!

I'm going to miss you so much tomorrow when you go back to work.....

Our holiday is over, but we will have our scrapbook full of memories and our dvd's of all the videos we made so we can remember our trip to Florida for ever :)

I can't wait until the next time we go....the 7 of us again....off in the sunshine and enjoying all that fun again! It won't be long before Chris won't want to holiday with us....he'll be off away with his friends instead.....so I know the next holiday will be even more special....maybe one of our last holidays with just the 7 of us........

Thank you baby. I love you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails