Jan 29, 2010

Friday fill-ins.....

fridayfillin.gif

1. Wouldn't it be easy to just stay home today and get Lloyd to pick something up for supper BUT I'm heading out with the kids in a little while and I know we'll have fun.
2. Life is better than ever!
3. I love the taste of oven roasted potatoes in gravy.
4. It's lovely curling up by the fire in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is get hair cuts tomorrow.
6. The sound of the snow melting and going drip, drip, drip; Such a welcome sound of Spring.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to beating Lloyd at another round of Planet Earth, maybe playing dreidel with the kids, tomorrow my plans include hair cuts, picking up more wool, library.  Laurence is off to WEM for the day Chris is off to a party  and Sunday, I want to relax and watch the snow, take a walk with DH in that same snow and if the snow isn't too bad we are heading out for a family dinner to celebrate my birthday and Susannah's birthday!



Find your Friday Fill-ins HERE
Related Posts with Thumbnails