Jan 29, 2010

Random Dozen




1. How good are you at delaying gratification? 
Not very good at all...I have VERY little patience....sigh....

2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting?  A Cadburys Twirl......



3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you?
2

4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.?

Nothing that I can particularly remember...I'm sure there are a few places we have been or restaurants/ foods etc that we have tried because people have raved about them but we just haven't thought they were very good...but nothing really sticks out in my mind




5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts?
Sure, sometimes....if it doesn't matter.  but only when it doesn't matter.  


6. Which line is hardest to wait in?
The one for the bathroom ;)


7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth? 
Yes for the first four but we knew with #5.  I asked for #3 and they said they couldn't tell us but that we might get a 'nice surprise' hinting that it was a girl after two boys.....


8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly?
Depends on the person/ situation.  I don't think age makes you less/ more annoying....


9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present?
Only by accident and it made me sad that I knew one of my gifts so it put me off ever wanting to sneak at a gift.  I just 'came across' a gift as a child.....it wasn't hidden well.....and it ruined the surprise for me.  I warm my own children of how it can really ruin the surprise if they know what it is!


10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything?
29 years - the age I was when I was finally with the man I was meant to be with.

11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other? 

DEFINITELY Lloyd!!

12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best?

A) Anticipation by Carly Simon
B) The Waiting by Tom Petty
C) Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
D) Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James



C!!!  Richard Marx...lol!  I loved that song when it came out :)  how sad am I????  :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails