Jan 29, 2010

Traditional pictures - and how it's NOT easy!!! lol!










Rhona asked if it's a tradition for us to take these group shots around the birthday cakes, and yes - we do this every time someone has a birthday!  If you're here and it's your birthday then this happens to you!!   The thing is - this was my birthday cake for Wednesday but in the end none of us were much in the mood for birthday cake on my birthday,so we decided to use it for Susannah for yesterday and she will have her main cake next week when her friends sleep over!!

Susannah did blow out half the candles and then pushed the cake towards me and told me to blow out the rest though!!!  :)  She's a sweetheart and so thoughtful!!

Chris calls me the 'Photo Nazi' because I nag them all to look at the camera and then get grouchy because there is always one pulling a silly face or not looking at the camera or whatever.....so now I have started to give up and I just snap away and get silly pictures instead - because thats life right???  And this year is all about relaxing and learning to BREATHE and not worrying about all the small sh*t ;)

I'd rather have fun now instead of worrying about whether they are all looking at the camera ;)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails