Aug 9, 2012

Camping in Calgary...

The view of Calgary lights from our camp site.  We could see traffic lights in the distance and so we had a game when walking back from the bathrooms - we could only walk on green and had to stand still on red.  Sam loved it :)  


So much for homeschool kids lacking in the socializing department lol - wherever we went Abigail made new friends.  Even the hour or two we were at the lake, Abby already had a friend she was playing about and knew all about her :)  


Abigails swimming skills are so good now - she is a little fish - she reminds me so much of me though and when we tell her to get out of the pool she will swim to the middle and refuse to get out knowing I can't get her :) I used to do exactly the same as a child :)


Sammy all cozy in his sleeping bag:


Gymnastics in the pool:



My little camping stove, coffee and art journaling:




Related Posts with Thumbnails