Aug 9, 2012

Tag time :)

What's your current obsession?  Camping, traveling and making the most of Summer while it is here!

What are you wearing today?  Not much lol - it's hot!!  I'm not dressed yet, and I slept in underwear and a tank.

What's for dinner?   Pulled pork with baked potatoes.

What would you eat for your last meal?   Christmas dinner :)

What's the last thing you bought?  dishwasher tablets - hahaha exciting huh??

What are you listening to right now  My Son calling our dog - no clue why!  

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?  Cascade Ponds in Banff, for a picnic and paddle.  

Which language do you want to learn?   Spanish.

What do you love most about where you currently live?   There are just so many festivals and events that are free all year long - so much for families to do - and fabulous weather :)  

What is your favorite color?  Turquoise or Emerald green.

Chocolate or vanilla?   Chocolate cake but vanilla ice cream :)

What were you doing 10 years ago  I was preparing to move to Canada.  Breastfeeding my 6 month old Daughter and today I would have been prepping for my Sons birthday.  He was 9. 

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?  Not sure I would spend it..just save it - nothing I really need or want today.  Would save it for the end of the month when I'm likely to need it lol!

What are you going to do after this?  Get up and showered and then prepare to head out to the Corn Maze for the evening.

What are your favorite films?  Depends on my mood :)

What inspires you?  Brave Girls Club.  :)  

Your favorite books?  Far too many to mention!!  

Do you collect anything?  I collect pins from everywhere I go.  Charity pins also.  I also collect swans - they have to be single swans and I never pay more than $10.  

What makes you follow a blog?  If it inspires me - through the writing or pictures or just through the persons way of life - if it gives me new ideas to try.  

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today?   I got my Son (7) to create a birthday cake from Lego so I could take a picture - the Lego FB page is posting pictures of them tomorrow as it is Lego's Eightieth birthday.

What is on the top of your to-do list?  Not sure....get my blog up to date????  Oh and try and figure out why iphoto will not let me get all my pics off my phone!!

What's your favorite time of day and why?  I like early mornings on my own with a coffee on the porch.  Or by the campsite :)  I also like late evenings :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails